Chromaflo Technologies is a leading independent global supplier of colorant systems, chemical and pigment dispersions, serving customers in architectural and industrial coatings as well as the thermoset composites market. Headquartered in Ashtabula, Ohio, U.S., Chromaflo has production facilities in the U.S., Canada, The Netherlands, Finland, Australia, China, India and South Africa. Sales and technical support is also provided throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, China, India and Southeast Asia. Commitment to excellence is driven by three core values: quality, speed and service.
For the European Headquarters in Sittard we’re looking for a Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources –Netherlands will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in their current environment. The HR Manager is an analytical, collaborative, results oriented leader who can effectively manage relationships and processes both in the Netherlands and associated countries and in a manner consistent with global expectations. This role is responsible for providing leadership, establishing and implementing human resources processes which support the strategic mission of the overall business plans and objectives for the Netherlands and the region. This position must work to balance the needs of the business balanced against employer of choice needs. The Human Resources Manager – Netherlands leads and manages all aspects of the HR function within his/her assigned geography:
- Ensures a culture of openness and employee engagement.
- Builds effective relationships with OR; manages required processes.
- Engages and aligns local HR resources on business strategy, HR agenda and related deliverables
- Manages all aspects of the HR function within the assigned geography including compensation, benefits, recruitment, retention and performance management; manages the employee life cycle.
- Manages Health and Welfare platforms; works to reduce long term leaves.
- Manages the implementation of global HR programs, processes and practices in the Netherlands and associated countries and in coordination with global HR team.
- Provide management and site employees with coaching and consulting support in all areas of talent management, including selection, assessment, development, deployment, engagement and retention of talent.
- Builds effective community involvement programs to attract and retain top talent. This includes working with local universities as well as supporting the Global HR brand to measure employee satisfaction.
- Leads efforts and provides guidance on organization effectiveness, change and design interventions and initiatives within the respective geographic area of responsibility and aligned with global initiatives.
- Assesses, prioritizes and represents geographic workforce needs and HR operations. Collaborates in identifying solutions, takes a lead role in their implementation and engages in ongoing assessment of HR process effectiveness and identification of improvement opportunities and solution.
- Drives annual performance reviews, compensation and succession planning process.
- Manages local CBA agreements. Ensures compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Primary responsibility to keep current on all trends and issues that affect HR and alert Site contacts with the implications.
You will report to the Vice President and Managing Director EMEA and you’ll be part of the Management Team. The Key Interfaces are OR, and the managers EMEA Finance, Operations, ESH, Procurement, Sales, Coatings, Product Management en Thermosets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field. Preferred Master’s Degree.
- Exellent trackrecord and progressively responsible hands on experience managing core HR functions such as recruitment, compensation, succession planning, benefit designs, employee relations, legal compliance and labor relations. Preferred experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A passion and a high degree of aptitude for employee development, coaching/mentoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
- Solid business acumen and demonstrated ability to contribute as a business partner to achieve business results.
- Able to juggle competing demands, prioritize, work with a sense of urgency, meet deadlines, exceed expectations, and deliver on commitments in a fast-paced high energy environment.
- Excellent customer services skills in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Labor relations experience required; prior OR experience.
- Excellent teamwork, problem solving, analytical and project leadership skills required.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion, maturity and professionalism.
- Strong collaboration skills in team settings, working groups, and committees, both as a team player as well as a leader.
- Aptitude for numbers, metrics, analytics and financial acumen.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and a technical aptitude for learning new systems.
Chromaflo Technologies offers a challenging job in a dynamic and international and continuous changing enviroment. It’s an ambitious company where results counts but in an open, no-nonsense culture where you work together with driven and people-oriented colleagues. Chromaflo offers a good package of salary and benefits.
Delfin Executives supports Chromaflo in the recruitment process. For further information you can go to the company website www.chromaflo.com or contact Elise Lansu at +31 (0)6 – 23 909 009, partner at Delfin Executives. You can apply for september 10th by uploading your resumé and motivation by the button “solliciteren”.