Are you a corporate controller with ambition and a global mindset, who is ready for the next step within a fast moving and dynamic organization? And with the focus on getting an organization in control? Then keep reading!
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and rapid delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. Products are sold worldwide from our facilities in Ittervoort. Besides that, the organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction.
During the past 38 years, BRB International has grown from a small business to an international operating organization with over 330 employees and more than 12 locations worldwide.
Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad (PCG) has recently entered into a Sale and Purchase Agreement to acquire BRB. This acquisition enables BRB to focus on a strategic growth and also strengthen our finance team.
PCG is the leading integrated chemical producer in Malaysia and one of the largest in South East Asia.
As a member of the finance team you work in an international environment with colleagues all over the world. You work closely with the Sr. Corporate Controller and report directly to the VP Finance. It is a challenging environment where processes and procedures are not fully defined yet. Your entrepreneurship, positive critical attitude, communication skills and persuasiveness are very welcome.
Together with the Sr. Corporate Controller you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Evaluating and monitoring the quality of the periodic management and the financial reports of the operating companies. Where necessary making adjustments and improvements
- Report the consolidation of the operating companies
- Supporting the further optimization of the planning & control cycle and the reporting process, including the associated processes and procedures
- Support in the financial statements of the operating companies
- Support in the forecasting and budget process
- Support the organization on risk management and internal control
As a Corporate Controller you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and international environment where flexibility is a must. You have a proactive attitude, are able to prioritize tasks and think in solutions. In this job you will work in close cooperation with the business and therefore you have excellent communications skills. As a corporate controller you are highly accurate and analytical.
Furthermore, you have:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably in an international company or one of the Big4 firms
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or business economics
- Experience in an industrial environment is a plus, not required
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Fluent in Dutch and English
BRB offers excellent employment benefits and a competitive salary. A rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development in a professional, international and diverse environment.
For further information regarding the position and the process, please contact Mark Simons partner at Delfin Executives via +31 6 52376775 or Nienke Gruijters, recruiter Delfin Executives via +31 6 41870505.
If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive both your resume and coverletter in English.