Ttemporary assignment in a very international context
We are looking for a Corporate Legal Counsel on a temporary basis for the holding company of a large international group. The holding company is located in Maastricht.
The focus of the temporary assignment is mainly on the following activities:
- Corporate housekeeping of seven international holding companies and a finance company;
- Corporate housekeeping of the participations worldwide (approximately 100);
- Management of the entire process of legal documents (Shareholder Resolutions, Annual/Extra-ordinary Shareholder Meeting minutes, Proxies, Share Purchase Agreements etc.);
- Integration of new companies into the group structure (foundations, acquisitions, mergers, contributions, etc.);
- Ensure compliance and data protection guidelines;
- Managing and monitoring deadlines;
- Maintain daily contact with internal and external contacts around the world.
- Start date preferably the first week of January, with a minimum lead time of 3 months
- Full-time function, 4 days is negotiable
- Hybrid working is possible, preferably in a 50/50 ratio
For more information, please contact Mark Simons of Delfin Executives, +31 6 52376775
If you are interested, we would like to receive your CV