Are you a treasury controller with ambition and an international mind-set who is ready for the next step within a fast growing and dynamic organization? Do you love to build this position from scratch. Keep reading!
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and rapid delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. Products are sold worldwide from our facilities in Ittervoort. Besides that, the organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction.
During the past 38 years, BRB International has grown from a small business to an international operating organization with over 330 employees and more than 12 locations worldwide.
Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad (PCG) has recently acquired BRB. This acquisition enables BRB to focus on a strategic growth and also strengthen our finance team.
PCG is the leading integrated chemical producer in Malaysia and one of the largest in South East Asia.
You become part of the corporate finance and control team, based in BRB’s headquarter in Ittervoort. You will work in an international environment, collaborating with colleagues all over the world and you will report to the VP Finance. It is an environment where not everything is fully structured and everything is mapped out. Your entrepreneurship, positive critical attitude, communication skills and persuasiveness are very welcome. So there is plenty of room for improvement, creativity and growth!
You will be responsible for and will be assigned among others the following tasks:
- Cash flow management (ensuring the monitoring and proper execution of the daily cash flow)
- Cash flow forecasting (management and forecasting of financial flows)
- Currency management, financial risk management activities (hedging, swap)
- Developing and implementing of a Treasury Management System
- Optimize working capital
- Coordination of global insurances
- Supervise and ensure tax compliance activities globally
- Support and back-up of the Corporate Controller and the VP (e.g. planning & control cycle and the reporting process)
You enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and international environment where flexibility is a must. You have a pro-active attitude, are able to prioritize tasks and you think in solutions. In this job you will work in close cooperation with the business and therefore you have excellent communications skills. In addition, it is essential that you work very accurately and that your analytical skills are highly developed. Furthermore, you have:
- 5 to 10 years hands-on experience in a similar position, preferable in corporate finance department of a multinational company or bank
- University degree in, preferable, business economics
- Practical know-how in foreign exchange and money market trading is a plus, not required
- Experience in a production industry is a plus, not required
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of transfer pricing
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Proficient in Dutch and English
We offer an employment contract in a responsible position within a growing international and sales-oriented production organization with the option to travel occasionally. A good salary and excellent benefits, such as a minimum of 29 holidays, opportunities for further development, a good reimbursement of travel expenses, a mobile phone and laptop, participation in the company pension scheme and collective health insurance including a contribution and an active staff association with fun trips and activities. And last but not least, a very pleasant working atmosphere, where people work hard but with pleasure. The culture of the organization is informal, ambitious, dynamic and customer-oriented!
For further information regarding the position and the process, please contact Mark Simons partner at Delfin Executives via +31 6 52376775.
If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive both your resume and coverletter in English.